Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Still looking for a way to make mom feel special this Mother’s Day? Take a look at some of our favorite gifts that will help her to feel celebrated!
- For the beauty lover: Pamper mom with this Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask! A luxurious formula, and a refreshing grapefruit scent will help bring the spa to her bedroom every night. A great addition to any beauty routine!
- For the homebody: Lots of us have cozy, warm slippers at home, but most are more suited for cold weather months! This option is perfect for spring and summer, allowing mom to stay comfortable all year round.
- For the sentimental mom: Get those photos off her phone, and into a beautiful display she can enjoy! This heart photo collage from Minted will remind her of how loved she is. Best of all, it’s available in lots of colors, and they’ll even frame it for you.
- For the fitness fanatic: Every fitness junkie will appreciate stylish clothing options while they get their sweat on! These BLOM headbands offer a pretty punch of color and can be worn several ways for the perfect fit. These joggers are also raved about online and are a fantastic dupe for a more expensive version!
- For the health conscious: Thrive Market is an online grocery store and membership community delivers that delivers the world’s best healthy food and natural products to members at amazing prices. Things that you can’t always find in the grocery stores are available here, allowing mom to try new things. You can even sort their products by diet type in case that’s important to your mom! Learn more here!
- For the foodie: If your mom doesn’t already have an Instant Pot, it’s time to join the club! Adored by moms everywhere, it makes cooking quick, and clean-up is easy. It’s the perfect gift for a busy mom who still wants to feed her family well.
- For the tech savvy: Cinemood, a portable, family friendly, projector is perfect for moms who want to spend some quality family time, curled up together. Project streaming content, or its pre-loaded material anywhere, making it perfect for travel or backyard summer gatherings. Learn more here!
We hope this list helps inspire you this Mother’s Day! Good luck spoiling the ladies you love most!