Congratulations on your new home purchase! Before diving in to the fun parts of being a first-time homeowner, there are several maintenance items you should take care of after closing on your home and before moving in. Here's a checklist of what items you should tackle before you make your new house your home.
Looking for more ways to prepare for your homeownership journey, check out the following blogs to make your home more efficient, safe and up-to-date:
- 24 Ways to Save Water & Energy at Home
- 9 Home Maintenace Tasks Every New Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 8 Tips for Burglar-Proofing Your Home
- Fire Prevention Month: 5 Facts About Home Fires and How to Prevent Them
- 10 Budget-Friendly Home Improvements for the First-Time Homeowner